The next public meeting for the SSC will be on Saturday 29th June between 12.00 – 14.00 at the Revival Cafe on Sincil Street, Lincoln.
The topics for discussion will be similar to last time (see below), although Claire Darch from Ishya International will be joining us to discuss the possibility of working with her on a project in Rwanda. You can download an executive summary of the project.
Topics for Discussion:
* Report from the workshop on May 25th (Sarah/David)
* Membership and attracting new scholars (Mike/Gary)
* Building the SSC. Next steps (Joss)
* Seminar series (Joss)
* Discussion on Our Place, Our Priorities (David/Vernon)
* Linking projects and courses
* Local partnerships